Get the latest advice from DHHS regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, exposure sites, local testing locations and translated resources. Visit the COVID Corner - Community Information Centre page for further Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and support.
From Friday 18 June:
- Noble Park Aquatic Centre (NPAC) and Dandenong Oasis will resume standard operating hours, with reduced capacity and services
- Customer Service Centres at Dandenong, Springvale and Parkmore are open
- Dandenong and Springvale Libraries are open with reduced capacity and services. A number of events have been postponed or moved online.
- Heritage Hill Museum and Historic Gardens is open.
- Walker Street Gallery and Arts Centre will remain closed. Proposed reopening date is Tuesday 29 June.
- Drum Theatre will remain closed. A number of events have been postponed or cancelled.
Visitors need to check-in every time they visit a Council facility regardless of how long they visit for. Masks are required to be worn at all times unless an exemption applies.
All in-person events will be subject to COVIDSafe requirements during this time. Some events will be moved online. Events happening in the future will be dependent on future restriction changes Visit our events calendar for information on specific events.
Venues for Hire
Halls and meeting room bookings can resume if they meet the Government COVID requirements.
Enquiries for bookings can be sent to email@example.com