Get the latest advice from DHHS regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions, exposure sites, local testing locations and translated resources. Visit the COVID Corner - Community Information Centre page for further Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and support.
From Wednesday 28 July:
- Customer Services centres will reopen.
- Dandenong and Springvale Libraries are open with a full range of services are available, however density limits apply.
- Walker Street Gallery and Arts Centre will reopen to the public.
- Springers Leisure Centre, Dandenong Oasis and Noble Park Aquatic Centre will reopen with density limits.
- Drum Theatre will reopen on Thursday 29 July, however density limits apply. Please visit the ‘What’s On’ section for the updated show information.
Visitors need to check-in every time they visit a Council facility regardless of how long they visit for. Masks are required to be worn at all times unless an exemption applies.
All in-person events will be subject to COVIDSafe requirements during this time. Some events will still be online. Events happening in the future will be dependent on future restriction changes Visit our events calendar for information on specific events.
Venues for Hire
Halls and meeting room bookings can resume if they meet the Government COVID requirements.
Enquiries for bookings can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org