This consultation is now closed.
Council is seeking feedback on its Draft Council Plan 2021-25 and Draft Annual Plan 2021-22.
These plans have been developed after an extensive consultation process with our community and key stakeholders over the past 12 months. The Draft Council Plan reflects the new vision developed by the Greater Dandenong People's Panel and aims to address the key areas of importance for the people who live and work in our city and those who regularly visit.
Council's focus for the next four years is to achieve the following objectives:
- A socially connected, safe and healthy city
- A city that respects and celebrates diversity, our history and the arts
- A city of accessible, vibrant centres and neighbourhoods
- A green city committed to a sustainable future
- A city that supports entrepreneurship, quality education and employment outcomes
- A Council that demonstrates leadership and a commitment to investing in the community
The Draft Annual Plan 2021-22 outlines the specific actions which Council will undertake this financial year to achieve these objectives and provide services and programs to support our community,
Have Your Say
How to Have Your Say
To provide feedback please use the forms below.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com
The draft plans will be available for review and feedback until 5pm on Sunday 26 September.