Greater Dandenong City Council is committed to protecting the health and safety of staff, members of the community, and all other visitors from the risks of COVID-19. This event has been postponed as per the current advice from the Victorian Department of Health. Please visit COVID 19 Libraries corner for further Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and support.
Stuck on a maths question? Need someone to read over your essay?
Peer2Peer Homework Club provides learning support to students from Grade 6 to Year 12. Students will have access to library resources and assistance from a facilitator in a comfortable environment. Students will also have the opportunity to interact with peers, to assist each other, or to request help from facilitators.
- Get homework or assignment help from our volunteer tutors
- Help other students with their studies
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Available to all year 6-12 students
- During school terms only
This program will be delivered in person at the location listed below.
No registration required. Please bring your library card.
Participants will require the following
- An email address
- Contact details (Name, email address, contact number) to check in on the day.
- Smartphone/ smart devices to scan QR Code (if you do not, there will be staff to check you in)
- Face mask
- Library membership – become a member
For more information or assistance with technical queries see library staff or phone 1300 630 920 during opening hours.
To meet COVIDSafe requirements, please be aware some programs and events may be moved online or cancelled.
All COVIDSafe guidelines will be fully met to ensure public safety for this event. All attendees must be checked in via QR Code.