Rowley Allan Reserve - Revised Park Concept Plan
Greater Dandenong City Council has developed a revised concept plan for Rowley Allan Reserve.
The revised concept plan has been prepared in response to the feedback received from the community that occurred during July and August 2020.
The vision for Rowley Allan Reserve is that it shall become a high-quality sports and recreational park that provides facilities and infrastructure for the clubs and the community.
Improvements to the sports facilities include;
- Upgrading the netball courts
- Improving the safety of the cricket nets
- New pavilion and car park
- Creating a new wide path around the perimeter of the oval for exercise
Improvements to the park's informal facilities include;
- Improved path networks
- An upgraded neighbourhood playground, fitness and exercise equipment for a diverse range of age groups
- A half basketball court and more picnic and barbeque facilities
There will also be an emphasis on increasing the tree canopy coverage across the park.