Council is seeking feedback on the draft 2021–25 Domestic Animal Plan. All Victorian councils must develop a Domestic Animal Management Plan (DAMP) which is renewed every four years.
You are invited to provide feedback on:
- Animal management services, programs and strategies
- New orders that could be made to address responsible pet ownership in the community
- Concerns associated with current council policies on animal management
- Ideas and resources to assist residents to manage and care for their pets
- Dogs in parks and reserves
- How well information is provided by Council about pets and animal management addresses the needs of residents.
This consultation is now closed.