Dandenong Park Tree

Report an issue

Council always strives to maintain your local community to the highest possible standard. By reporting items you can help us achieve this.

If you see something broken, missing or in need of the Council’s attention, then let us know.

There are a number of different ways to officially report incidents to Council are listed below. 

Please note that we do not use our social media accounts to field reports. 

Before you submit a report

The 'popular report subjects' links below direct you to web pages with information on some of our most common requests. We encourage to go to these pages before submitting a report, as there is often important information you need to know about how the issue can be dealt with. 

Council is not able to deal with certain items, and while we are happy to forward your request on to the responsible authority, it will often save you time going directly to them.

How to report an issue

mobile device icon

Snap Send Solve

Snap Send Solve is a free app which residents can use to report incidents to council instantly. Snap Send Solve lets residents report incidents quickly and easily. This app has no account sign-up and is easy to navigate by choosing the exact location, detailing what the incident is and even allows you to upload a photo if you wish.   

Download the Snap Send Solve App

mouse icon

Online Report Form

Council's online report form is available to all Greater Dandenong residents.

The online form has prompts that you will be required to complete before submitting. 

Online Report Form

'@' symbol icon

Email Council

If you prefer, you can contact Council via email on council@cgd.vic.gov.au.

For this option, residents will need to provide all details regarding the incident as well as their name, address and telephone number just in case Council needs to contact you.

Phone icon

Telephone Council

Residents may prefer to contact Council via the Customer Service Call Centre, open Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.

Please telephone Council on 8571 1000 to speak to Council Customer Service who will be able to help to redirect you to the correct department.

Popular report subjects