Greater Dandenong City Council are undertaking community consultation on the draft master plan for Greaves Reserve, Dandenong. The draft master plan has been informed by the adopted 1997 Greaves Reserve Master Plan and the 2017-18 Greaves Reserve Events Master Plan.
Council is seeking the community’s feedback on the draft master plan (see images), as well as any other suggestions you may have. Your ideas will help shape the direction for Greaves Reserve.
Key elements of the draft master plan include:
- providing more recreational activities, such as a multipurpose course and fitness equipment
- improving the internal roads in the reserve
- adding more parking areas
- developing more walking paths to link all areas of the reserve
- joining the Djerring Trail through the reserve
- improving the sporting facilities
- developing new infrastructure throughout the reserve
- improving the landscaping with new tree planting
- improving park facilities with new toilets, playground, picnic facilities and seating
View specific documents
Have Your Say
Council is seeking community feedback on the proposed new local park.
How to Have Your Say
To have your say please fill in the survey below.
Community Drop-In Sessions to view and discuss the Draft Master Plan
- Saturday 9 April, 10.30am -1.30pm
- Sunday 10 April, 10.30am -1.30pm
Location - Playground, Greaves Reserve, Dandenong
Alternatively, you can comment on the draft Master Plan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 8571 1000.
Community feedback will be accepted until 5pm on Thursday 28 April.