The Draft Master Plan has been informed by the adopted 1997 Greaves Reserve Master Plan, the 2017-18 Greaves Reserve Events Master Plan and consultation conducted in March/April 2022 with the community and stakeholders on the Revised Draft of the Greaves Reserve Master Plan.
Key elements of the Final Draft Master Plan include:
- providing more recreational activities, such as a multipurpose course and fitness equipment
- improving the internal roads in the reserve
- adding more parking areas
- developing more walking paths to link all areas of the reserve
- connecting the Djerring Trail through the reserve
- improving the sporting facilities
- renewal and updating of infrastructure throughout the reserve
- improving the landscaping with new tree planting
- improving park facilities with new toilets, playground, picnic facilities and seating
View specific plans
This consultation has now closed.