I resettled in Australia in 1983 after living in Hong Kong as a refugee of the Vietnam Conflict. One of my key goals is to assist the migrant community to integrate with the Australian way of life. I place high priority in developing a harmonious community and addressing the resettlement issues new Australians face.
I work to raise the profile of issues facing less privileged members of the community. I strive to improve the quality and safety of public places and parks. A Councillor since 2008, I take great pride in giving something back to Australia to say thank you for the opportunity to live and raise my family here.
Councillor Representative 202-23
Committees, Community Organisations and Associations
- South East Community Links
- Springvale and District Historical Society
- Springvale Benevolent Society
- Children and Family Partnership
- Disability Advisory Committee
- Positive Ageing Advisory Committee
- Springvale Community Hub Committee