I love our area, but I believe that we can do better. I think we need a fresh approach and it is time for change. My priority is to listen more to the community and improve community services and facilities. I have lived in Greater Dandenong all of my life and am now raising my family here. I am committed, available, energetic, and ready to listen and work hard for our area. I am a teacher and a volunteer for the State Emergency Service (SES) and many local sports and social clubs.
Councillor Representative 2021-22
Committees, Community Organisations and Associations
- Australia Day Community Assessment Panel
- CEO Performance Review Committee
- Family Violence Advisory Committee
- Community Support Grants Advisory & Assessment Panel - Community Development
- Mills Reserve Precinct Advisory Group (MPAG)
- South East Leisure Pty Ltd
- Young Leaders (Ambassador)
Peak Industry Bodies
- Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV)
Regional Organisations and Committees
- RoadSafe South East Inc.