It’s been a great honour representing our local community on the City of Greater Dandenong Council, where I have lived for over 25 years.
I was proud to be elected as the first female Cambodian Councillor in Victoria since 2019- present. In that time I have been a strong and committed advocate for the local community, securing funding for Ross Reserve upgrade, re-development of Noble Park Aquatic Centre Gymnasium, plans for revitalising the Noble Park Activity Centre and reserves. I love our local community and am proud to represent you on the Council. I will keep working hard to make our neighbourhood an even better place.
Councillor Representative 2022-23
Committees, Community Organisations and Associations
- Australia Day Community Assessment Panel
- Greater Dandenong Interfaith Network
- CEO Employment & Remuneration Committee
- Community Safety Advisory Committee
- Family Violence Advisory Committee
- Community Partnership Funding Grants Advisory & Assessment Panel - Building Capacity Grants
- Mills Reserve Precinct Advisory Group (MPAG)
- Young Leaders (Ambassador)
Peak Industry Bodies
- Australian Local Government Women's Association (ALGWA)
- Victorian Local Governance Association (VLGA)