Council frequently delivers exciting capital sporting projects.
Projects are funded in line with council's annual Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
Please see below specific details regarding each project and a link to their specific project pages.
Council is currently working on detailed design for the following major redevelopment project which is due to commence construction prior to the end of the financial year at:
- Thomas Carroll Pavilion, Thomas Carroll Reserve.
The following pavilion upgrade or renewal projects have been completed during the first half of the 2020/21 financial year:
- Burden Park Bowls Club – replacement of club room flooring
- WJ Turner Reserve Pavilion - Upgrade to female friendly amenities
- Police Paddocks Soccer precinct – Upgrade to female friendly amenities
Other projects recently completed in the 2020-21 financial year include:
- Thomas Carroll Reserve - Upgrade of coaches’ boxes.
- Tatterson Park Oval 1 – Installation of synthetic cricket wicket
- W J Turner Reserve
- Cricket net upgrade
- Replacement of synthetic cricket wicket
- Installation of new coaches’ boxes.
With other projected to be undertaken this financial year including: