Council frequently delivers exciting capital sporting projects.
Projects are funded in line with council's annual Capital Improvement Plan (CIP).
Please see below specific details regarding each project and a link to their specific project pages.
Council is currently working on detailed design for the following major redevelopment project which is due to commence construction prior to the end of the financial year at:
- WJ Crowe Pavilion, Thomas Carroll Reserve.
The following sports pavilion projects are to be implemented the 2021-22 financial year:
- Barry Powell Reserve - Pavilion Redevelopment (concept design)
- Burden Park - Bowls pavilion kitchen renewal
- Burden Park - Bowls pavilion BBQ area upgrade
- George Andrews Reserve - Pavilion kitchen & veranda upgrade
- JC Mills Reserve - Hockey pavilion redevelopment (design)
- Police Paddocks Sports Precinct - Pavilion social space extension (Soccer)
- Springvale Reserve - Home & away amenities upgrade
- Thomas Carroll Reserve - Pavilion redevelopment construction
- WJ Turner Reserve - Pavilion kitchen upgrade
Sports Ground Lighting Projects
The following sports ground lighting projects are planned for completion the 2021-22 financial year:
- Tatterson Park - Oval 1 lighting installation
- Police Paddocks Sports Precinct – Grandstand construction
- Barry Powell Reserve - Oval 1 coaches boxes upgrade
- Barry Powell Reserve - Oval 2 upgrade/expansion
- Burden Park - Tennis Redevelopment
- Dandenong Park - Shepley Regional Multipurpose Centre
- George Andrews Reserve - Install high fence behind goal on pitch 1
- Lois Twohig Reserve - Reserve high fencing renewal
- Parkfield Reserve - Cricket nets relocation construction
- Police Paddocks Sports Precinct - Installation of traffic control points & fencing
- Police Paddocks Sports Precinct - Batting cage installation
- Police Paddocks Sports Precinct - Dugouts & fencing upgrade