I have lived in Greater Dandenong almost all of my life. I am committed to developing this city’s future and representing the needs of all residents. I want to increase positive perceptions of safety within the community, and I am particularly interested in continuing my work with the Dandenong and District Aborigines Cooperative and ensuring we continue to support all sectors of our community, particularly our youth. I have served as a Councillor from 1997-2005 and 2008-present.
I am very passionate about working with the Greater Dandenong community including, but not limited to, the industrial and commercial sector.
Councillor Representative 2021-22
Committees, Community Organisations and Associations
- CEO Performance Review Committee
- Community Safety Advisory Committee
- Cultural Heritage Advisory Committee
- Dandenong Market
- Disability Advisory Committee
- Family Violence Advisory Committee
- Mills Reserve Precinct Advisory Group (MPAG)
- Reconciliation Working Group
- Taylors Road Landfill Community Reference Group
Regional Organisations and Committees
- Inter Council Aboriginal Consultative Committee (ICACC)
- RoadSafe South East Inc.