My vision for Greater Dandenong is to attract new residents and visitors, support local jobs and businesses and make this city a desirable place where everyone can enjoy our rich culture, strengthening our sense of community and local economy.
I hope to achieve this by improving infrastructure and local education, preventing littering, increasing public safety, supporting local community groups, raising awareness of all cultures and promoting senior health. I have a renowned passion for the community through decades of philanthropy work and have been running Lim's Pharmacy in the heart of Springvale Central since 1991.
Councillor Representative 2021-22
Committees, Community Organisations and Associations
- Australia Day Community Assessment Panel
- CEO Performance Review Committee
- Family Violence Advisory Committee
- Springvale and District Historical Society
- Springvale Benevolent Society
- Springvale Community Hub Committee
- Young Leaders (Ambassador)