My vision for Greater Dandenong is to attract new residents and visitors, support local jobs and businesses and make this city a desirable place where everyone can enjoy our rich culture, strengthening our sense of community and local economy.
I hope to achieve this by improving infrastructure and local education, preventing littering, increasing public safety, supporting local community groups, raising awareness of all cultures and promoting senior health. I have a renowned passion for the community through decades of philanthropy work and have been running Lim's Pharmacy in the heart of Springvale Central since 1991.
Richard received the 2019 Multicultural Award for the Australia Day Award
Councillor Representative 2022-23
Committees, Community Organisations and Associations
- Australia Day Community Assessment Panel
- CEO Employment & Remuneration Committee
- Community Safety Advisory Committee
- Community Partnership Funding Grants Advisory & Assessment Panel – Strategic Project Grants
- Family Violence Advisory Committee
- Springvale and District Historical Society
- Springvale Benevolent Society
- Springvale Community Hub Committee
- Young Leaders (Ambassador)