The School Breakfast Resource Kit provides all the information you need to start a breakfast program at your school. Starting a breakfast program at your school can help ensure children start the day with a healthy and nutritious breakfast, which can benefit them in a range of ways including:
- Increasing the children’s ability to concentrate in class
- Improving punctuality
- Increasing the children’s social skills
- Improving overall health and wellbeing
- Providing the children with the right tools to make informed decisions around food
- Giving the older students extra responsibility to assist with the running of the program
- Strengthening the school’s strong sense of community.
Submit your recipe
Do you have a great recipe you would like to share? Submit it via the form below to have your recipe featured on this page.