The Dandenong Civic Centre located in central Dandenong at the corner of Lonsdale and Walker streets contains diverse array of business units together in the one place.
Hiring the Dandenong Civic Centre Meeting Rooms
See the table below for hire rates. Other fees such as security bonds, public liability insurance and additional hourly rates which may apply.
Please make sure you read the hall hire conditions before making your booking.
For bookings, inspections and other enquires, contact Council on 8571 5340 or email email@example.com.
Council offers online booking requests. Please read the information below before clicking on the 'Request a booking' button below.
Things to know before you start a booking request:
- A booking request does not confirm your booking until a Venue Bookings Officer has made contact with you, payment is requested and required documents have been provided. Upon approval - payment is required at least 20 days in advance of the booking date
- All casual booking requests for functions require a minimum 20 days notice
- Have your dates and venue information ready before you start to save time
- Have your required documentation ready (which could include driver's licence, not-for-profit documentation, public liability insurance, alcohol permit
For major event requests or regular venue hire - please contact a Venue Bookings Officer during business hours for more information.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact the Civic Facilities team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 8571 5340.
Dandenong Civic Centre Meeting Rooms Hire Fees
Accessible toilets and change facilities
- Adult sized change table
- Electric ceiling hoist
- Two toilets
- Showers height adjustable basin
- Monday to Friday - 9am - 9pm
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays - Open as required
A Venue Support Officer will be roster for the duration of your booking and will give you access to these facilities. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Civic Facilities on 8571 5340.