The amendment proposes to extend the timeframe of the existing Keysborough South Development Contributions Plan, July 2008 which enables the fair and equitable collection of funds by Council through amending the Incorporated Document Keysborough South Development Contributions Plan, July 2008. Land affected by the amendment is land within the Keysborough South DCP Overlay area.
For further details, refer to the explanatory report about the amendment.
Details of the amendment
The City of Greater Dandenong planning authority has prepared Amendment C246gdan to the Greater Dandenong Planning Scheme.
The land affected by the amendment is land in the Keysborough South Development Contribution Plan (DCP) Overlay area, generally bounded by Chapel Road, or the west boundary of the western lots fronting Chapel Road, Hutton Road and Greens Road to the south, the extension of the alignment of Chandler Road south to Greens Road and the eastern boundary of lots on the north and south of Bend Road to the east, and Dandenong Bypass to the north.
The amendment proposes to extend the timeframe of the existing Keysborough South Development Contributions Plan, July 2008 which enables the fair and equitable collection of funds by Council.
- Amends Schedule 1 to Clause 45.06 Development Contributions Plan Overlay
- Amends the Schedule to Clause 72.04 Documents Incorporated in this Planning Scheme
- Makes the following changes to the Incorporated Document Keysborough South Development Contributions Plan, July 2008:
- Extends the timeframe of the Development Contributions Plan to September 2028.
- Amend the name of the Incorporated Document to Keysborough South Development Contributions Plan (amended July 2023)
The amendment does not propose to make any changes to the calculations informing the existing Keysborough South Development Contributions Plan, July 2008 or the subsequent contributions required. Nor does the amendment propose to make changes to any maps in the planning scheme.
You may inspect the amendment, any documents that support the amendment and the explanatory report about the amendment, free of charge, at:
- the City of Greater Dandenong website at www.greaterdandenong.vic.gov.au
- during office hours, at the office of the planning authority, City of Greater Dandenong, 225 Lonsdale Street, Dandenong
- at the Department of Transport and Planning website http://www.planning.vic.gov.au/public-inspection or by contacting 1800 789 386 to arrange a time to view the amendment documentation.
Any person may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for the planning authority to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend planning authority meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions.
The closing date for submissions is 6 November 2023.
A submission must be sent to Council by:
Email: email@example.com or
Post: Strategic Planning Amendment C246gdan
City of Greater Dandenong
PO Box 200
DANDENONG VIC 3175
The planning authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office and/or its website for any person to inspect free of charge until the end of the two months after the amendment comes into operation or lapses.
Director City Planning, Design and Amenity