Keysborough South is a growing residential area within the City of Greater Dandenong. Development is almost complete.
Council undertook a study in 2019 to investigate:
- how the transport network performs
- residents' travel patterns in the area.
The study identified opportunities to improve the quality of life for residents in the area.
If you are interested in learning more about these improvements in Keysborough South, the report outlines:
- how the current transport network performs and can be improved
- how you can improve your journey
- walking and cycling opportunities
- road safety in the area
The study has been updated in 2021 to include additional information including:
- updated traffic and development data
- details of which projects have been completed and some new projects
If you have questions or feedback about this study email LATM@cgd.vic.gov.au