The conditions of your planning permit may need you to submit plans or other documents for Council to approve. For example, Condition 1 of a planning permit often needs you to submit amended plans.
Check the wording of all planning permit conditions carefully. The conditions will state if need you to take a certain action or submit information.
For example, you may need to submit a waste management plan, traffic and transport assessment, environmentally sustainable development (ESD) plan, or other plan/document for Council to endorse as a condition of your planning permit.
You must not start building works or the use of the land until Council endorses all plans and documents.
Council will only approve amendments that the planning permit conditions require. If you need to make other changes to your plans, contact Council to discuss how to proceed.
What you must provide
- a Submission of Plans to Comply with Planning Permit Conditions form (not required if your application is submitted via the Online Planning Portal)
- a covering letter or document clearly outlining how your submitted plans and documents meet the requirements of the relevant permit condition(s)
- a digital copy of all plans and documents.
Submit your plans and documents
Submit your plans and documents:
- electronically via the Online Planning Portal
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Planning Department, City of Greater Dandenong, PO Box 200, Dandenong VIC 3175
- in person at the Planning Service Counter at the Greater Dandenong Civic Centre, Level 3, 225 Lonsdale Street, Dandenong.
Council’s Statutory Planning Department prefers to receive correspondence and documents electronically. This helps improve processing times and reduces paper usage, supporting Council’s vision to be a sustainable city.
What happens next?
A planning officer will assess your submission and contact you.