Any person can request a copy of a planning permit.
However, to get a copy of endorsed plans, you either:
- must be the current owner of the property, or
- must have written consent from the current owner and submit it with your request
What you must provide when you apply
- a completed Request for Copy of Planning Permit and/or Endorsed Plans form (not required if your application is submitted via the Online Planning Portal)
- the application fee
If you do not choose to submit your application via the Online Planning Portal and you wish to pay the application fee by credit card, please submit your application to Council and you will be sent an invoice. You can pay it online via MyGreaterDandenong.com
Applications will not be formally lodged and cannot be processed until the full application fee has been paid.
For more information about fees, visit the Planning forms, fees and information guides page.
Submit your request
- electronically via the Online Planning Portal
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Planning Department, City of Greater Dandenong, PO Box 200, Dandenong VIC 3175
- in person at the Planning Service Counter at the Greater Dandenong Civic Centre, Level 3, 225 Lonsdale Street, Dandenong.
Council’s Statutory Planning Department prefers to receive correspondence and documents electronically. This helps improve processing times and reduces paper usage, supporting Council’s vision to be a sustainable city.
What happens next?
A planning officer will assess your request and contact you.